Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mendocino Art Center Reception


Mendocino Art Center hosted a opening reception for my "No Full Disclosure" exhibit last Saturday, March 14. I was so please -- big spacious space, great lighting, wonderful food and wine from Handley Cellars in the Anderson Valley. Lots of friends came by to celebrate. Always great fun to see Sunshine Taylor! Karen Bowers introduced me to Bob Rhoades, soon-to-be-retired art professor from the College of the Redwoods. Board members Dale Moyer and Don Paglia also dropped by -- great to have their support! My thanks to Michele Ketterer for coordinating the exhibit. And thanks to Linn Bottorf - he is the registrar for workshops at MAC - he told me that there are a couple a spots available in my April workshop, "Abstract Acrylic Painting and Collage" -- it will be great to keep working on my No Full Disclosure series during the workshop. Give him a call.

No comments: